Friday, 12 September 2014

My story of summer job,2014

Work Experience in Summer
I started my coop as a social media marketing intern in Single Spirit Therapists which is a psychotherapy clinic in Toronto.The clinic is well renowned in psychotherapy and having a great success rate among the patients. In spite  of having a good brand name they were unable to perform well so they hired me to look for their social media presence.I was working under a dedicated team wrote few blogs-


I also worked with George Brown college -Sally Horsfall Eaton school of Nursing during summer.I was helping the department with office administration and student orientation.let me tell you all how i got the job in Georgebrown .I got an opportunity of volunteering for the same department for an event of nursing.There i made some contacts and was asked for the role in summer.
I was so much excited and amazed by office location and view from the board room that i would love to work again in the same location

Though i was working almost 7 days a week..but i enjoyed a lot .
will update all those stories in different blog

1 comment:

  1. Seems like this blogging thing is something you are familiar with...

    ReplyDelete